From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Reverse shyness

Adam's Apple excercise

The masculinity state change. Focus on the energy below your Adam's apple. Breathe through it.


--------------------

POOK:

How to get out of the cycle of hesitating? Realize that rejection is always better than regret. Always.

"Stop trying to say the perfect thing"
This is one of my biggest fears. I want to say everything perfect so I end up saying nothing. I realized this through the context of BEING A MAN. If you act upon your manliness your words are really irrelevant, I can see that.

"Don't take yourself so seriously
This is for the shy and hesitant guys. You need to get over the fact that the world does not revolve around you. It never has and never will. No one will care if you hit on a chick. No one will care if you make a move on her. Do not rationalize away your desires."


-----------


If you can do one thing, you can do everything.


---------------------

"Care about other people, don't care what they think about you."

This is Sean's quote, but I discovered this yesterday night when I was meditating. I call it REVERSE SHYNESS.