From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Quotes and voice

UNDERSTAND

Understand the need. Unerstand the effort. The conclusion can only be its futility.

Mystery to Spoon:We are all trapped by our humanity. I have the same amount of fear as you do. You're not a special snowflake.


"ANYTHING that you can't say NO to, is your MASTER. And YOU are it's SLAVE." -V.U.


Pook: "Don't try to be masculine but try to be who you are."


Primasounds:"With perseverance, guidance and instruction, it may eventually come, but it cannot be rushed. Its not really a matter of trying hard either, for it comes in letting go."


"As the Greek philosopher Heraclitus said thousands of years ago: All is flow. Nothing remains the same. You can never step into the same river twice."

---------------------------------

I've watched some videos of myself and I see that everything visual is in tact. I am commiting myself to better my voice. I know that I have the ability but I don't have the habits.The way I will do this is the 2 second pause for thought before speaking. This is the hardest thing but I will fight!