From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Vesper

I didn't think I would it would happen, but I met a girl that looks exactly like Eva Green today. She was with some kind of douche though. It hurts cause we had fun and she was obviously into me. Wow what a beautiful creature. I would tell her that immediately if we had 1 chance to be alone for a second. I would show her my interest at once.


If there is something there is something happening. If there is nothing there to feel nothing will happen. All you can do will be manufactured and feel bad. If there is something (both party attraction) it is pleasant for both. This is the secret of the Tao.


I have changed completely. I am a different person, the old self wouldn't do the things I did and thought and felt today.