From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Friday, December 21, 2007

I talk like an enlightened person

Let's make something definite. If you have to consciously remind yourself that you
love yourself, you're not there. It should happen by itself.

----------------


I realized today that I am in fact creating the reality I am in. I am not the
consciosness.I am the not-conscious. That which cannot be spoken. It is accessed easiest by
feeling and indications.Practical part: Whatever is happening right now, whatever you are thinking about or doing it is a
manifestation of what you have wanted to create earlier. So to do something or
change your thinking, thik about the future, even in 10 seconds, what you want it
to be like. Imagine clearly pictures of what you want to happen, to do, to think.
Do this from a point of empty mindedness.


If you are blocked by a NO. Like the default no. Don't try to do it or overcome
it. Face the no directly and it will change.


Awareness is change.