From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Anti-slut mechanism

------------------

Bodylanguage 101:

Change physiology to change emotions / frame of mind.

cold read:
"You remind me of me a couple years ago. You're a creative person, but you don't have a creative job."


----------------------------------------

I'm trying to physically escalate the relationship. She gives me a hard time on this. This is obviously an anti-slut mechanism. She is terrified that I'll think she's a slut, she's doing it well, however it might become frustrating. I must keep the image of physical relationship in my head at all times.
My method for physical escalation:
- Take it or leave attitude.
- Trust the gut.
- I need to show that I know what I am doing. Move her around and grab her confidently, even if it won't get a good response. Show not that you are desperate and need her body but only that you know that it can happen if she is good enough.
- Be a MAN! Do manly things, do action things, do it YOUR way, ALWAYS.