From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Monday, August 21, 2006

How I feel

Here some important notes from meeting with my girl:

Always lead the conversation to where YOU want to GO!
Start rewarding physically on high points of conversation. Reward even more.
Dominate physically.

Don't think you need to talk, kiss etc. it is nothing. Everything flows naturally if you don't care. ALWAYS BE IN THE MOMENT.

"I like" is a great conversation starter.

Let her plan the date and then reward her for setting everything up.

Talking more is my goal. I can do anything and she'll feel mor comfortable if I just flow. Not necessarily about myself but generally just speak, monologues. I see this in other couples. When the guy is talking she feels free to do anything with him.

Don't think (ever!) about getting something from her. Always show that you have the power and you can give it to her if she is good.

If everything is set up and planned in my head it just flow and everything is natural and effortless. Never TRY to do ANYTHING.

When I touch and she stops all movement, it is because she is feeling me not because she doesn't want it. I do the same when she touches me.

I project states to her. It is always in me. If I am bored, she will be. I must break the state and dominate the situation to change my state. It is most important, how I FEEL.