From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The default NO

I got sick and tired of not being able to approach. I've got so much inner game stuff complete. I've reached enlightenment like 10 times now. But it isn't really helping this one thing. There just isn't any neurology inside of me to DO IT. I have to create it. I dedicated this whole week to thinking only about this problem. This is my new way of solving things. I just focus all my thoughts on this. So far 3 nights I've been pondering about this.
There is still "the default no". It is a distinct feeling in my throat.Today I was asking this part what does it want. The answer I got was "peace". And it hit me. I just want to be comfortable. Approaching somebody means literally chaos. Random feelings, thoughts, possible new adventures and problems. I don't want that. Unless I find a way to be peaceful and still do it I won't approach.
It's all about learning to deal with the emotions and possible pain. I can pump iron with ease although it is painful because I've learnt how to overcome and deal with it. But I never learnt how to deal with emotions that come from approaching a strange girl. That's why it is hard.
The disitinction between something had and easy is just how much neurology there is in your brain to deal with it.