From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Life with benefits

Killswitch:
"The reason the absolutely hottest girls become lesbians is because the absolutely hottest girls are the only ones that truly see everyone's dick sucking nature, because we live in a time without true war and without a real need for true manhood."
Jiddu Krishnamurti:"Have you ever tried to be without effort? If I understand that all effort is futile, that all effort is a further projection of the mind, of the "I", of the thinker, if I realize the truth of that, what happens? If I see very clearly the label "poison" on a bottle, I leave it alone. There is no effort not to be attracted to it. Similarly - and in this lies the greatest difficulty - , if I realize that any effort on my part is detrimental, if I see the truth of that, then I am free of effort."


NEED IS A PROJECTION OF THE THINKER! WANTING ARISES IN SOME PART OF YOU, NEED IS CREATED WHEN YOU IDENTIFY WITH THAT WANTING!


For example the penis wants to fuck. Need comes when YOU think that it is YOU that wants to fuck! Simple.


----------


I finally understood what PJE meant by "choose what matters most".It's about the benefit. BEcause only benefit counts in life. The cost is not important. The rational mind does costs.So if you want anything in life you can't mind having it.What does that mean? Don't rationalize it, don't analyze the costs. Just choose it as the benefit for yourself.