From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The black hole of need

I came back from a Toastmasters meeting. On the outside I am a master but in the inside I'm a wreck. I realized I am extrmeely needy today. This reflects on my visual presence and people don't approach me. Also it is hard for me to approach them with this. Because it is uncomfortable. I got angry at this feeling and after decided to conquer it.

I'm going to meditate upon the feeling of need. Feel it and let go. This can take a couple hours even. But this method has proven to work.

Neediness is a void. Everything bad comes from it. It sucks your energy and peoples.

SLOW DOWN YOUR THOUGHT PROCESSES.MEDITATE.This is the only way to realize neediness and fight it realtime.


FIGHT IT!


FIGHT IT!


Give a second thought! Control the thought process! FIGHT IT!


Almost approached a girl in the bus with this:
Consider approaching, feel it.Imagine becoming better after, feel it.Stop thinking and just do it (dehypnotize yourself and move your body).