From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Saturday, June 30, 2007

I am the walrus, I am the egg-man

"What you can do in this state (actually I don't want to call this a state, what I am right now, writing this, is a state, that one feels more natural, not like a state of mind but more as just what I am, an animal without any state bullshit),"
In that sentence I wrote in Biological Mutation lies the secret to getting rid of Form. I will write about it.


----------------------


I got back to feeling awesome. It's all related to chakras. I reread my article Introduction to the mind at work and it all clicked after a few days. I opened up my cock chakra. The thing is I don't have enough tools to do this effectively. Awareness doesn't seem to be the only thing. I opened the sacral chakra spontaneously. I might try something. I think you have to occupy your mind with something like reading, or mantras and then do the releasing.
I went out to a club yesterday, there were no chicks I digged. But I was feeling really great and did a couple courages. My new technique is chunk it down. Or do your best. And of course feeling pleasant in my chakras.