From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, July 19, 2007

It IS a pull

I could say that my recent experiences are just because this is like a cycle of good and then bad. But I'd like to think this is because I have been working daily on my chakras for the past 3 weeks and focusing on being in the moment. Meeting people is so easy once you get no bullshit from your brain.

PJE describes it perfectly what I'm doing in his new posts:
"It seems I ran afoul of my own good intentions once again. I started pushing myself, instead of letting myself be pulled. I started thinking about all the things I "should" do, instead of thinking of them done."

---

I'd forget about the most important thing. It is like another big mindshift. I look back at posts a week ago and I see I didn't get it.
I finally accepted that I really want a girlfriend. All my going out, selfimproving, whatever, is just because I want to share intimacy with a female person. I want this badly but I always shoved it behind. I realized this like a year ago but then I forgot once I got some success. The Ego once again got in the way and said I want to pick-up girls , have tons of them! Bullshit I just want a girlfriend, and everytime I go out this is what I want. I have confessed this to myself and I see my brain rewiring because it is starting to work for me once I acknowledged what I really want. Things are starting to happen.