From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Monday, July 09, 2007

The Way of the Shaman

"most important is that you must have no fear. If you see something frightening, you must not flee. You must run up and touch it"
"You must do that or one day soon you will die"
"Success in journeying and seeing depends on an attitude that lies between trying too hard and not trying hard enough"
Today will be my first lowerworld experience.

--------

Log:
It was really easy to get into trance. I used shamanic drums playing behind my head.I didn't have any clear visions at all. But I see there is something there to be seen, it must be a matter of technique to break to that.One interesting thing is that once out of nowhere a white mandala showed. It was really unique. I tried flying into it but all my attempts failed as if I couldn't do it by forcing myself.