From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Honesty and intuition

It's all about the state of animality. Having no human thought.

All in my notepad is money stuff. 
It works, finally. The trick is to disregard reason and follow your wanting. It is a pull.

For the first time in my life I picked up a girl in a dining place yesterday. I followed my wanting, the only thing I did consciously was not to let any negative thoughts arrive. Disregard them before they come, just because they are reason, only listen to your balls and heart.
Smile.

I'm being totally cool and OK with everything. I'm honest and I speak from the heart, it's the manliest thing I ever did. I love myself.

Every bad feeling I get I embrace. I'm habitualizing the "fighting consciousness" idea. I dwell and think and FEEL the tensions I get. ALL bad feelings are conflicts of interests. They need to be resolved, they must be resolved in the now!

Also lately I've been surrounding myself by strong male archetypes, music, film. I'm really living it now, constantly thinking of bravery, honesty, glory, manliness. I take zinc and lift heavy. I feel testosterone. I believe it causes me to believe in myself and forget about reason.