From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Monday, October 01, 2007

Hope is not for you

Strange, it's like all the girls can't help feeling my power today. They can't control smiling, I didnt do anything about it though, wanting something and then not allowing yourself to do it drains your energy. It's better to do it.
I've had a satori experience again after reading Stephanes new post. Fucking brilliant, I felt so pumped up. This is what manowar teaches. Fuck THIS IS IT! Today I felt like this again. I felt a burning flame inside my chest. This is the most unbelievable feeling in the world. Nothing, shyness, bad mood, other people can get you. You feel you can conquer the world. I was blatant straight, asked the girl I picked up the other day out through a messenger. She rejected me. I felt horrible. My heart was in a cage. It felt bad but I knew it would happen. Still I was totally honest and acted with my heart and I feel love about myself. I embrace the pain it will only help me in achievment. Because the pain also comes from the heart. Do what it tells you. I destroy the tower made of thought in my head. It must go.I didnt approach today because still I was thinking. THERE IS NO FUCKEN USE IN THOUGHT!!! It is only there for survival. Hope is a construct of the mind because it wants to maintain. It wants to live and to reproduce. They are fucken false. It is not how you DO stuff. You DO from the heart or by JUST doing it. Not identifying with the mental pictures.

I gotta learn to let go of things. Sometimes I intuitively know things are gonna be fucked up. The times I just let things happen are times when it works.