From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

All of it

Unbelievable. I was dreaming today of 2 girls. We were going out of some movie or something and she was walking a little behind me, I commented out loud on the movie and she giggle. We exchanged some words and then departed. The rest of the dream was me searching for her again because I regretted that I didn't pursue her. I didnt show her my interest, I didnt do what I really wanted.Later that day I was going out of uni, 2 girls stood behind me and I commented on how crowdy i was at the entrance. They giggled, then I sort of acted uninterested and we split. Fuck.
This was either a prediction or this was evidence for my theory that I've written below. If it didnt happen in the dream it didnt happen in real life.
If it is possible in the dream, it will become real.
---
She wants to be seduced. Once she decides she wants you, she is waiting for you to induce the emotions in her.
---------------
Focus on the I Am. That is also the destination of your thinking about others. EVERYONE HAS A SOUL SPEAK TO IT. Only think about that, be lazy and enjoy the I am of others.

-----
Work on chakras it's the only thing htere is. All thoughts arre mad of the same thing. Chakras are it. That's the only thing you should do. If you dont feel like doing it you wont do it.
------------
Every moment of our life we are being trapped by the mind. When we lose focus and awareness we are living a dream. Just like in a dream we are uncoscnious most of the time in our "waking" life. The key is to be aware all the time. This is why highly meditative people dont have dreams. They cant because they never lose focus of their real self and reality.