From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Friday, November 02, 2007

It's just not an option

lET THE WORD FLOW. i THINK THIS IS THE MOST POWERFUL TECHNIQUE FOR WORKING YOUR AWARENESS YET.wHEN YOY ARE TALKING, WAIT FOR THE WORDS TO FORM IN YOUR FEELING, IN YOUR MUSCLES MEMORY. lET THE PREDICTION FORMULATE, THEN JUST FOLLOW IT AND LET IT SAY. sAY IT ONLY WHEN IT IS READY. dONT DO ANYTHING. lET IT FLOW. bECOME A FOLLOWER OF YOUR WANTINGS.i WANT TO EXPERIENCE THIS MORE. i SEE IT HAS TO DO WITH EVERYTHING YOU DO IN CONSCIOUSNESS. i'LL EXPERIMENT MORE.

Look into the left eye of the person. Look at the I Am.

--------
Every waking moment of your life move towards the pleasure and release any feeling obstacles that prevent you from reaching it.

In 3 years I want to have the social life of a rock-star. In the meantime I have to prepare myself internally so that when it happens I don't pass on opportunities. I am OK with that happening at that age.

-------------------

To PUA's: how did YOU decide to approach no matter what?

Once the need to get laid overpowers the fear of the risk of rejection you have to approach.
one day youll snap and approach the next attractive girl youll see
I got to a point where I was real pissed off and thinking about this.
Things changed for me after a public relations job I had one summer at a super popular beach restaraunt. Now when I sarge a random chick, I just choose to click into this P.R. mentality.
Another thing that really clicked for me is embracing the perspective that "I'm everyone." It took all the fear out of talking to people.It comes down to just dropping your mind, and finding a good perspective that you'll be able to enjoy the experience with.
Initially it came from a sense of the absolute need in my miind to turn my life around as far as women go.
Ask yourself next time....."What's going to happen if you DON'T speak with her?".

---- ITS NOT AN OPTION ! (?)

Stop over-analyzing and take it as if its a huge game
I approach because I know that if I don't approach, than I will feel like a pvssy and regret it later on in life.