From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Simplaza

Fuck, so simple:

Men and women want sex the same amount. It's that men think to pursue the sex, and

women think to be pursued. But the sex is always there.

---------

I'm watching Marlond Brando lately and really focusing on the POTENTIAL.

----------

I'm reading my posts from a year ago.

I decided then to go indirect, to control people. Now I see it was insecurity.

When I lost that I became honest, like now.

"To do this succesfully you must find a reason to make eye contact besides making

eye contact! Don't ever think about making eye contact! So how?
What you do is get yourself into the state of... WONDER. This is the state that

you were in as a child. Before you got any concepts in your head. Before there was

a spearation between you and other people. Before you knew that eyes look at you.

"

That is exactly, the POTENTIAL.


Stanislavsky question: “What would I do if I were…”

"You don't have direct control over your state but you have control over yourself!!!"