From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Friday, November 09, 2007

the Sweet Spot

Something mind raping was happening last time I went for a walk in the city. EVERY woman could not control looking at me and being attracted. I dont think I looked that good, I did not focus on my BL or anything. What I did was focusing on the Pull in front of me. Asking what it wants. Feeling the heart. Being a follower of it. It is an animal-like state.


--------------------


I think I got it?


There are 3 modes of focus.


- Front of yourself - "the sweet spot" - this is following your wanting
- Center - "the I am" - this is where you know your centre or core of your being, who you are
- Back - "the Reciever" - this changes your BL to recieve from other people what they can give you

1 mode of laziness - or no focus. You just consider everything unimportant.

------
Shyness- why in the hell would you even consider that feeling? Just know that it fucks you up and let it pass. If needed stop for a moment and wait for it to go.

AT EVERY MOMENT YOU HAVE THE POWER TO NOT CONSIDER ANY FEELING OR REASON YOUR MIND COMES UP WITH.

Just as you have the power to not follow your wanting, you can choose not to follow a mind obstacle. It's important to learn different emotions. For example nervousness in the stomach is just an expectation of something big coming. But a really bad feeling there might be a sign that something is terribly wrong.