From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Friday, November 16, 2007

You control it differently than what you believe

Ciaran : Shock and Awe

Mode One:
"“That is how I’ve always wanted a man … at least, one who I’m physically attracted to … to talk to me. But realistically, I would never expect most men to have the guts to … at least, not in their very first conversation with me…”"
"Jack literally has no fear whatsoever of opinionated insults or subjective criticisms directed at him by women. I mean, absolutely none. He has no fear of being rejected by women. I mean, absolutely none. He never attempts to lie to women in order to seduce them, and he never attempts to engage in “manipulative head games” in order to persuade the women into having sex with him. He is just very bold, self-confident, upfront and unapologetically straightforward, and he never behaves in an apologetic and/or defensive manner in response to harsh criticisms and insults of his behavior, or his raunchy, provocative manner of verbally expressing his sexual desires, interests, and intentions to women."

"Talk Dirty To Me, Part II

-------------------------------------------------

I figured out how to wake up.It happened in a dream. I became lucid and was thinking if this was a dream or not. All evidence showed that it is reality. So I accepted it (although it was completebullshit as I see it now). I started to piss. It didnt go out so I wanted to really piss, really do it. That's when the dream switched to me holding a banana or something. I was conscious of this switch and rewinded and held to it. So to wake up dont seek for evidence that it is not a dream. Your mind will tell you it is. Do something that is out of the reality. When it can't happen that is when the reality will start changing to make that thing seem that it is doing. Notice that switch and you'll fly above it.

--------------------

There is no other option. Courage.

--------------

The problem is - I am seeking from outside validation and guidance what to do/act/behave. It must come from me. Only from my core. Once that happens all seeking for pick up knowledge will drop.

---------

Start eye contact. Focus only on that, the rest is distractions. All flows from catching eye contact with a person.