From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The burning desire

strapper:
http://www.fastseduction.com/discussion/fs?action=9&boardid=2&read=70246&fid=23#424222

"I think the key to being in the moment, when in the field, is to do exactly what your mind wants to do right at that exact moment. Look at the three second rule; you are supposed to approach because you decided you wanted to talk to them. This keeps the negative chatter from affecting what your inner desires really want to do. If you decided your not going to do something, then immediately change focus to what you do want to be doing."


-----------------------------------------


Fuck I'm feeling it again, I have to write about it.

This is probably the most important thing ever happening inside of me. I feel glory and power and burning desire in my heart. It makes me feel so wonderful. Even now after I was rejected. I just feel I can conquer the world. Remember that post by Stephane.
OK how I do it?
I think about manowar, about fighting and having a true purpose to die for, I see or think about women what they are (zenlike), I let this feeling build up inside me. I let it pump me up. It is a pump.

Also this post: http://www.fastseduction.com/discussion/fs?action=9&boardid=2&read=71025&fid=23#428299.

"The reason why truly seeing a woman is good, in my opinion, is that it triggers your attractive masculine expression, i.e. "game." You are "on" or "in the zone." Often this is called being "money," as in "Dude, I met this girl. She was so beautiful, and we clicked, and dude....I was sooo money.""