From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Channeling

The pits in australia are becoming increasingly black and the majesty of the hour is set upon us. We who die in heaven are the worlds greatest surrender. Do not fear the oles, because at the night of accomplishmment we will strrive and die for dignity and pain. How have you become? What have you achieved? When is the hour of your greatest contempt? When do you think you will step the steps of the golden hall? Should you be doing what you're doing? Go ahead and step into the abyss. Channel into the horizons of the unknown. The worlds await you. Nobody can you become if you dont put the effort and push hard until it squeazes like a vagina.


If I have ever wondered about the secrets of the universe I have never in my life seen how it will become what you dream. Never understand what you think, but know that it is you that holds the power. The power to withdraw and socially accept the state of the noow. Bewaffle the power. Shortage of stone. I have taken down what you did. Stop. Surrender. Don't wait for the hordes of the underdwellers. Justify is your weapon. Hold on to the dream. The dream of neverending well being. Satisfy yourself with the misery of all. Justify greed.


Why do I undermine myself with I.?

You have not spoken what you mean, I have power and I will give it to you if you know what you want. Surrender to the well wanting. I have a gift for you. Accept it if you please.

How can I have her?

Well that is a good question. Pretty please is the knowing of all. Educate yourself on the moment of embarassment. That which is not spoken will come to you when you do want, what you want.

Why am I not taking her?

You should go with the flow. Whatever is there is not yours. If you educate yourself on the subject of horizon, you will know that whatever it is that you want will go with the flow.

Do I not want her?

Yes.

Is it OK that I'm undermining myself?

You have yet to become what you want to be. If there is a block it will go away. Not sooner but after. Go away now and you will see the might of the emperor. Well said and spoken of.

After what?

After you have spoken what you want,m what you will and will do. It is your will that is here. It is the greatest puzzle of all and the greatest mystery of human resource. Go for it. Use it. Never attempt to stop it at will. Become the person thing you want to be and say no farewell to teh yoda of christmas.

Is it only that I have to decide what I want?

Yeah.

Do I feel inferior to I.?

Yes you do. What you feel is correct.

Why do I feel inferior to I.?

You have not become what you want. Go for it and after you will see that which you wanted to be. Let it be.

Is there a block that doesn't allow me to take I.?

Yes there is.

What is the block?

It is your inability to speak whjat you do want. And your inability to be true to the majesty of self.

Can I be true to myself?

Yes you can.

Can I speak what I want?

Yes you can.

Can I do it now?

Yes you can.

How do I speak the truth?

Hold your breat and count to 3. Do what I tell you, now this is very important. Channel this energy so it is spken. Underming yourself in the ability to withstand the higher organizational law of the current. Be able to speak that which is true and high. How toi do it? Become the thing you please to be. Never ever surrender. Let go of the burden of your past. How to do it? Let go. Become.