From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Monday, January 21, 2008

Hidden realites

This is probably the most important thing ever.
The purpose of all meditation and enlightenment.
There is a distinction between your thoughts and thoughts of the infinite, colective mind, god whatever you want to call it.
The point is to turn off the destructive self thoughts and only rely on the intuition based feeling of higher planes.

------------------------------------------------

I have realized my hidden reality. It came to me after days if meditation:
Could you love me?


That's it. All my life I have been afraid of asking for any kind of love.
I got to this by thinking that I never expressed my desires and wants towards my parents. I was always afraid of expressing my needs. Wow.



Rion: Emotions are key to accelerated growth, get emotional.