From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Monday, January 23, 2006

EMOFree works

In the morning I used EMOFree technique a couple of times with the topic of:
- talking to strangers anxiety
- loosing control
later during the day
- social anixety

I felt very socially anxious during the first half of the day. Although I felt very confident and sexually aware. The anxiety was totally out of the blue, cause I overcome it, but it was a pain all day until I met a friend with whom I have great rapport but whom I don't really like. Talking with him seemed to destroy the anxiety.
I received great eye contact with an HB in a shop, which never looked at me before. It must be my cap (it's a chick magnet). I felt like she is the best person in the world, just because she looked and smiled at me. If I felt like that, for sure I can do that to other people and they will think that way.
I asked something a woman in the tram. I'm glad I finally spoke to someone in that place. The belief that people don't hear me in a loud environment is BS. It was funny, because before I did it I didn't feel fear. But I wanted to feel fear so I could learn to overcome it. The fear was never present there. EMOFree works whether I like it or not.

Either the fear is there or not if you believe you'll do it you will do it for sure.

I must work on voice control. More mature voice comes when I feel higher status. But it works both ways, so always remember to control the voice, that will also remind me of the high status frame.