From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Monday, January 23, 2006

Journal start

This journal has started from a direct inspiration, after visiting the website http://www.shyandfree.com. I will post my daily experiences from the ongoing learning process of transforming myself from a shy guy to a don juan. That is my ultimate goal.

Best notes from shyandfree.com:

- When I feel social anxiety or any kind of shyness, don't think about overcoming it but think what other part of your personality you can use here.

- Trust the universe instead of attempting control.

- Work on the other parts of you that you are not stuck in:
(I'm stuck in the mind, I must develop body - RUNNING, dancing
spirit - more music)

- Gold: Think about the easiest stuff to do. Don't try to be perfect. Can I walk up to a girl and just talk about nothing? Of course I can.
Can you engage in the lamest conversation ever? Can you ask someone out in the most awkward, self-conscious way? Can you go on the worst date in the world? Of course you can and doing so will change your life for the better.

------------------------
3 things to say about me.
3 things to say about the current events.
3 things to say about the environment and feelings.
3 things to say about the other person.

Me
x is important to me
I love y
I look forward to z

The Community and World
x happened in the world today
y happened in community today
A pattern of z seems to be happening around us
Ask
What is important to them?
What do they love?
What do they look forward to?

Remember to stay present and notice what is happening in your environment.
------------------------