From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My deepest fear

I am terrified of showing sexual interest in anyone.


There. I stated it. That is my deepest fear.

When I think of approaching women in an indirect way, I know that someday I can do it. It's a matter of skills and overcoming fear of approaching strangers and getting yourself in the line. But showing sexual interest is petrifying. If I can get over that I will become a MAN.
So what are my plans now? Of course show interest in a girl. But, in a way so that nothing interferes with the process. If I'm afraid to speak I must get that fear aside, brush it off for later and only confront myself with the fear of showing interest. I think confident eye contact and smile is good for a start. And I must be sure she knows what I mean.