From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Use your body

What if you did your thinking, all your life wrong?
What if the body actually changes your thoughts and your states, not the other way around?

I think it is this way and I'm going to prove it.

All my life I want to stop thinking what other people think. Now what I was doing obviously didn't work. I tried to change my thinking... by thinking more. Not very zen. So what do I want to do now? This post gave me a clue on what to do: http://sexrevolutionblog.com/?p=181.
I need to look people in the eyes and just become interested in that. If I do that, the moment I'm really looking, I am outside my head and I really, sincerly don't care what they think.

The second thing is: I want to treat everybody the same. This is a recent concept and I want to try it out. How do I do this through the perspective of this post? I don't think about everyone the same way. I use my body to induce this thinking. I place myself the same way in front of everybody. I use the same body language, the exact same posture. I combine it with the above: I stand relaxed and look the person deeply in the eyes. That's all. I will train this, because it is not comfortable. Once this becomes a habit, I believe I will change the way I see the world and interact within.