From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Mode One

Mode One - Let the women know what you're REALLY thinking



"Here is the fundamental truth regarding most male-female interactions: WE ALL WANT SOMETHING. The biggest lie you can tell yourself when you approach a woman who you’re romantically and/or sexually interested in is that you “don’t want anything” from this woman. YES YOU DO."

"When you know what you want from women, and you communicate your needs and desires to them in a confident, honest, and clearly understandable manner, this is representative of effective verbal communication."

"REAL behavior is behavior that is representative of your true and honest needs, thoughts, desires, interests, and intentions."


What women want, not what they think they want:

"[...]The biggest thing was that I kept repeating that comment in my head: “what she wanted to hear, but didn’t expect to hear.”"

"we all are interested in having some sort of need and/or desire fulfilled and satisfied when we interact with others, and in particular, women who we have some degree of romantic and/or sexual interest in."

About being manipulative:

"TRUST ME MEN: If you choose to play "The Game," WOMEN WILL PLAY IT BETTER. Women KNOW the game. Men THINK they know the game."

"THE ONLY WAY A WOMEN CAN MANIPULATE YOU IS IF YOU'RE EITHER DIRECTLY (intentionally) OR INDIRECTLY (subconsciously) TRYING TO MANIPULATE THEM."


I'm guilty of MODE TWO behaviour. Very true about my last relationship. I did all the right things to get her attracted and to be interesting. It was like magic, 100% correct. I just didn't let her know what my intentions were. The truth is I really wanted her in the beginning and then I just wanted to fuck her. Things would be probably different if I was just honest about what I think. I wouldn't be a virgin, I can guarantee that.

"Most dictionaries define ‘provocative’ as “arousing, or likely to arouse anger, interest, curiosity, or sexual desire.”

If you want to have anything beyond a platonic friendship with a female, something about your conversations and interactions with women has to be, to some degree, provocative."

"Mode Two men are honest with women only when they’re confident that it will provoke a positive, enthusiastic response from women."

"[...]anytime you’re expressing your true thoughts and feelings to a woman, you’re being SEXUAL"