From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Frame game

Manly activities:

- listening to metal
- playing metal on guitar
- reading Maddog and A. Hall stuff
- watching George Carlin, Southpark
- push-ups
- watching 80's movies and action games


-----------

I went out today with the intention of getting to the social state. It was harder this time. About 3-4 hours it took me until I could walk up to girls and ask for the time. But it worked and I broke some comfort zones. I couldn't get horny today. I will use Stalin's method for tomorrow.
I met a friend and a an old attractive female friend today. I was amazed by my maintenance of frame. It was after geting into the state. I was really laid back and spoke only what I wanted to. Maybe maintaining a frame can be done by intention also?
I'm doing the 7x70 affirmation technique for the second day now.
Note about frames: the whole purpose of the game is holding people in your own mind frame.
Successful frame = strong beliefs + rehearsed context
YOu must FEEL superior to the person. It comes easy with low value people. It spoils automaticly with high value. But it is all in the brain. Change frame, put yourself on th highest position, build strong beliefs and you will never fall from that place.