From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ball shrinkage

This is something that applies to pick-ups and to this journal:
If you want something to be perfect you will never get it done.

Today I felt pretty much as well as yesterday. My mind was very clear today. I listened to Piccus and Hypnotycas tapes yesterday. I feel like I'm refactoring all day, especially in my sleep. I don't remember my dreams but I feel change.
Today I discovered a new self-improvement method. I will write more about it as I develop it in practice but the basic idea is: If you want to change the outcome change your behaviour. If you say "you are going" to do something you are lying, because if you are the same as you were in that future moment you are going to do the exact same thing. So I'm out right now not focusing on talking to people, although I would like to, but changing the behaviour I do when around people. I am training myself at approaching people, looking at them, smiling. Acting as if I were to talk to them.
I was standing on the bus stop today, doing the above when a girl walked by. I looked her straight in the eyes then I watched her shoes moving. I saw with the corner of the eye a smile. I KNEW it was on. She went by a little, I could see a faint smile from the back and side of her. After a while she returned just to pass next to me. She got the courage to look at me and I looked but I got nervous and didn't really sustain the eye contact much. I knew this is it (both-ways-attraction), I literally felt my balls shrinking. I think I felt this once or twice in my life. Well this was a pretty new experience so I didn't really do anything. I realized shortly after that I really need to chunk everything down. Right now I'm at the point of looking in the eyes and projecting that I am attracted. All my life I've been avoiding the feeling of being a stalker of showing my interest. This is such bullshit. I don't even know what will happen if I show interest because I have never done it before in my life, even if I had it was a long time ago and it has no relevance whatsoever to the present. The refactoring story continues...