From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Power

I've been doing more Sedona yesterday. Today I've been feeling VERY powerful. I don't think I ever felt this confident. I think it's the excercies that I'm doing everyday (including morning). I've been chatting up girls on myspace also yesterday. Also I'm using AR. AR is GREAT for being strong but it doesn't help break comfort zones. Today on the bus I realized I have no skills with starting a conversation with a girl sitting next to me. I feel confident about my presence and appearance and all but I have no real clue what to do. I will dedicate my time to start conversations with strangers. 1 convo each day. I must get good at this and it will be fun.