From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Psycho-cybernetics

"Law of Reversed Effort": "When the will and the imagination are in conflict, the imagination invariably wins the day."

When I'm in a social gathering and I catch myself thinking hard what to say or measuring the effect of what I will say - I must let go.

Psycho-cybernetics:
FIVE RULES FOR FREEING YOUR CREATIVE MACHINERY
1. "Do your worrying before you place your bet, not after the wheel starts turning."
2. Form the habit of consciously responding to the present moment.
3. Try to do only one thing at a time.
4. Sleep on it.
5. Relax while you work. .

4)
"In sleep, the
creative mechanism has an ideal opportunity to work independently
of conscious interference, if you have previously
started the wheels turning."
5) Remember the relaxation in social environments when feeling tense.

Emotions are the language between you and your brain. Language, thoughts are just data. Feelings communicate not data. If you get a feeling of knowing your brain knows, not when you get a thought "I know".

--

I have been practicing my "demons". It is astonishing how well this works. One note: the controller demon must know what to do. Without a plan there is chaos. I've written down my tasks for today and I have completed nearly all of them. I put away one task because I made too much progress in the previous ones.

I noticed today that when I'm "feeling" superior to somebody and am comfortable I speak whatever I want to. I don't answer all questions and generally I tell what I want to say not what they want to hear.