From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Refactoring

Thank you for that thought – I choose peace (or whatever) instead.

What is game?
Game is being yourself. Period.

Quick summary about conversationsfrom my journal:

The gap between the words : http://djdev.blogspot.com/2006/02/ali-g.html

a) what is important for me
b) what I like
c) I look forward to
d) I find this interesting or funny

trying to consciously think about what to say is an error in thinking

Interview technique: When someone asks you a question answer what you want to communicate to

them, not what they asked for.

There is no such thing as the subconscious. There is a set of subnets each of which can operate

on its own. "You" are there to proccess them all in one place at a serial manner.


----------------------------

I've been feeling very energized today. I started excercising and running regularly as part of the intention-manifestation experiment.
I was refactoring myself the whole day. I was using the Sedona Method. I realized it is a part of all my breakthroughs. But the reason I hadn't habituated my previous thoughts is that I forgot what they were about, only words were left. This is a trap that I must be aware of. I realized all my avoiding habits is really me not focusing on why those emotions are there. I must accept them and provide a positive alternative.
Later on I read about controller "demons". I applied it succesfully. I've been using them really my whole life but now I will consciously apply this system to my social life.
I was also reading Psycho-Cybernetics. My habit is now to imagine myself vividly and richful. Myself as a happy man and while interacting with girls. 30 minutes of commited mind training a day.
Before sleep I will hypnotize myself with Hypnotica & Steve Piccus audio program Sedona Method.