From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Monday, May 29, 2006

Sedona

RICK:
I If you do something with enough authority you can get away with anything
Whoever has the stronger frame dominates.

On-line - oppinion on pictures

----
Yesterday at night I made a audio session with Sedona Method. A few days back I programmed

myself twice with Hypnotica and Steve Piccus Sedona tape.
I went out today to buy some books. I was testing Awareness Radius. Well it works. Not as I would want it to but it does. What it does is removes all social phobias. I give a shit about what people think. The problem is I don't engage them, I don't move other people into my AR bubble. I'm sure it will work but still I need to do it. I will be refactoring myself today and we'll see what happens next. I was working out and running in the past days, it works great for my posture I need to make it a habit.
I'm commited to test out one thing, one opener, that is all I want to do for the next weeks.