From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Monday, May 15, 2006

Bootcamp w3d1

A part of doing it, a critical part is. You must WANT to do it. You must know what you want and that is only what matters.
To DO IT. You must attain a state of definitness of the thing you are about to do. This manifests itself as a feeling of knowing that this will happen. After this state all messages that arrive to you are simply thoughts that help you complete the goal in the best way possible. How to attain this state?
The subconcious must receive a certain amount of data. Data from the environment, plus wanting someting, plus values and goals = certainty of doing something. The data from the environment is processed based on old neural networks from previous experiences. If they are bad the possibility of attaining this state of knowing is dramatically reduced. What I must do is focus on what triggers the certainty and what prevents from attaining it. Then I can step by step fix the networks.


--------------------

I started the third week of bootcamp today. I'm going to approach girls this week.
Today I felt really laid-back and detached. I had a major meditation session yesterday I found a technique where I seek my place. I observe the observer. That is me. I feel that is the place of absolute freedom. I got everything there.
I was thinking of ways to approach girls. Generally if I am comfortable I can do anything. I didn't do any approaches today but 1 interesting thing happened. I went to a shop and I was gona ask something to start a conversation but I thought: this always fails. Why does it fail? Because I'm not comfortable. So when I went in the shop I was thinking how to make the process comfortable and I just started talking about something else and I even got a loagh from the clerk. Wow. I must shrink my awareness to one thought - HOW DO I MAKE THIS INTERACTION COMOFORTABLE?
This combined with the stf I wrote above = APPROACH.