From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bootcamp - w1d3

I'm doing Ross Jeffries confidence excercises. It got me really pumped up. I felt very individuated this morning. I felt very spiritual and connected with other people. I could see their souls. Like if it was the matrix and I could see who they really are. There is no fear in this world.
However I lost this "vision" when I didn't say Hi to a girl I found cute. This was one of the first people I made contact with. I must attack from the beginning. Make the excercise as fast as possible. Especially when you're in a frame like the one I described.


Quote:
I still blurted out "hi". She of course returned the greeting but was now clearly behind me. That one made me crack up!
Quote:
When I am laughing about it - the next Hi's go faster and smoother - cause I don't care about their reaction or what they are gonna think.
Does it make sense to you guys?

That is the exact attitude we are looking for!

I've passed and held EC with about 1000 people today, I don't know . It's a national holiday here so there was a lot of people on the streets. So EC is not a problem for me, however saying 'Hi' is just a steel wall for me, it's f***ing hard!. It's probably easier to get laid than to say 'Hi' for me . I feel like I'm in a shell and can't communicate with people, I feel like writing a poem about it or something... I hate this introversion... The good thing is that the more I have failures the more energy I have to do this more. I want to keep trying until I complete this excercise or I suffocate!
The point of this task is really to make it a habit to break out of your character and start making a new friendly social one. 8 weeks is not long enough to build skills with women but it is enough to learn how to break out of the comfort zone, how to conquer and demolish consistently all comfort zones that will arise in your life.

My current count of Hi's:
5/50

The times when I do the hello is when I'm either being playful, treating it like a game, or not thinking at all, reacting on impulse.
The times when I don't say it I'm thinking too much. The paradox is that it can be positive stuff like "do it! DO IT DO IT!". But that is too much thinking for me and I don't do it .
Anyone want to analyze how they break the ice and say 'Hi'?