From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Bootcamp w3d7

Gentlemen I have failed. I have no more time left. My final count for this week is 5/10. I spent so much time on this, I've really learned a lot, mostly about failures. The main reasons why I couldn't "just do it" was thinking and fear. I've already changed my life. Going out with an intention of approaching is a habit. I have now more motivation then ever and I won't stop doing this, I just failed to meet the bootcamp deadline. I have to get rid of thinking when approaching and that is my goal now. I've read today these lines in "Think and grow rich" by Napoleon Hill:
Quote:
People who fail to accumulate money, without exception, have the habit of reaching decisions, if at all, very slowly, and of changing these decisions quickly and often.
Replace "accumulate money" with "accumulate *****" of course .
So my conclusion:
I'm going to have in mind just one default thing to say. A canned opener. This will be my entire focus for the next weeks. I've seen this work on these forums, for example Pugsley's "Are you single?" thread. This will prevent me from thinking about all the possibilities. It will get rid of thinking and fear.
So if it is possible to stay in this bootcamp I will use this approach for getting rejections.