From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bootcamp w3d4

I'm so pissed off. And horny. I'm pissed off and horny. Nothing worse than that LOL.
I got a semiconvo with a really shy girl. I hate talking to these girls, it's frustrating because immediately I take on her frame of mind and I become shy too. Sucks.
Later on I missed out on so many opportunities... I've got a bunch of theory in my head about fear and stuff that I would like to share with you guys but I need to field test it. I can tell you now what doesn't work for sure:
- thinking - if you're doing this you're not taking action
- procrastinating - the more you wait for the perfect moment the more you will think about failure and fear will eat you.
I think the 3 second rule is critical. I would modify it to: if you think about something to say DO IT IMMEDIATELY. If you miss that point stop analyzing and just get out of there (physically and mentally).
Do it then think about it. Not the other way around.

HB convos: 3/10


A fun fact:
Can anybody look at a girl sucking on an ice-cream or eating a banana and not think about a blow-job? Is that even possible??