From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Manliness

I was testing state change today. My goal is to go out and get in a state where I can approach people without effort. I did it today in 2 hours! I drank a coffee also, maybe that has a part in it. Who knows. I'll see what happens tomorrow. I also wanted to try Gunwitch, atleast at eye contact level but I wasn't horny because of masturbation the other day. I must surround myself with masculinity archetypes. Just by reading about manly men I feel testosterone pumping in my vains. I wanna be like Arnold, I am a pirate! ARG!!!

I realized today that a couple years ago I was gaming a girl using Ali G lines. I think this might be a good frame. Also it is manly.

---------------------------------------

"Hey, real quick! What is a good place to eat around here?"
"Blah blah "
"Nice, you are my new tour guide" (knuckle to knuckle hit)

This is my new technique I will use:
http://bigsend.blogspot.com/2006_01_15_bigsend_archive.html

FRAME CONTROL

maaseiah: "Work on your imagination. When you imagine anything, always imagine it working out in the best possible way for everyone involved. (this will also eliminate stress)Do this vigilantly. Do it all the time (even when you masturbate, imagine it is sex with your ideal partner and you both are enjoying yourselves beyond words. Make sure you imagine every detail as though it were happening. Make sure that you are masturbating within the experience rather than at the picture). Work on maintaining your frame all the time. BELIEVE IT! Get better at maintaining your frame while talking to people. Get better at holding your frame while picking up girls. When you do this enough that your experience backs it up, you will not
have to think about it as much. Write down your frame. Do it from a place of appreciation for having what you want. (Ie: I am really enjoying having every woman I meet want me, It feels great to be the guy who gets all the girls, etc.) Create your frame exactly the way you want as though you already have it. Vividly picture each experience as you write it down. Do this every day. (this is not about making up stories, it is about making base beliefs. Make them basic)"