From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Fear destroyer

I went out today. Walked for a couple of hours and did eye contact. Went into
one venue to feel how it is and check out what people are coming in. Coffee
shops are the definite place to meet girls. I just have to make the decision to
go in there and talk to them. I just gotta do the courage, that's it.I stood near a really nice, attractive girl today in the bus. I did nothing. I
didn't plan to. I thought that after listening to Shark's CD's my behaviour
would become automatic and I would be fearless. It's the same as always, I
just have new beliefs and plans on what will work. I felt really regretful
after she went off. One of Shark's techniques is the fear destroyer. Remind
yourself of past failures, when you didn't approach girls. Feel the regret. It
is there for a reason. I will feel it as deeply as possible, the next time I'm
in a situation like this. It doesn't matter if I plan to pick-up this girl or
not. Just realize that your life will be misery if you keep doing nothing.