From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

"fuck fear based decisions"

Btw. I still haven't made a REAL DECISION to approach women. I tried making a "decision session". Producing the feeling of knowing but it doesn't do shit. I felt MAYBE I can do it. That isn't KNOWING.

I need to remind myself of my own golden quotes. I think I have to write them down and memorize them everyday. Here are the best:

Never NEED anything from anyone. If you want something from someone just TAKE IT, but be prepared to LOSE IT.

I am the creative force in the world and only from the position of "I am the master of my fate" can I make changes."

State can be changed directly bt action alone.

------------------------

I was thinking about motivation. I don't do stuff often because I say "I don't really want this". Like thinking about approaching a girl. What bullshit. Of course I want to fuck her brains out. The reason why I'm not doing it is because I don't want the FEAR. I'm not doing it because of the fear not because I don't want to. SO WHEN I DON'T DO SOMETHING BECAUSE I'M AFRAID, I REALLY WANT TO DO IT, IF I SAY DIFFERENTLY I'M LYING.

Fear is not a reason to not do it! And fear is anykind of thinking: It won't work, I won't be able to, I expect, I don't feel like. Fuck expectancy and fuck fear based decisions!