From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Review of last outings

3 days ago I went to a club. I was in a really great mood before. I noticed I didn't even think for a second about what to say or being not talkative or anything with my friends. I was just the center of attention. In the club I got different feelings. Now this was really wierd. I really felt that all women want me. And that caused me to try to runaway from them. I was afraid of them. I didn't want to get off from the pedestal I brought up for my self. So it ended with nothing. I didn't have strict plans also because the outing was spontaneous.
Things that helped me: I stood for about 30 minutes and just observed people, got in touch with myself and my goals. After that it was easier. I found an attractive girl and danced around her letting her know I'm interested. Nothing happened cause she left. I have to get into this state quicker in the future. Actions, actions, actions. State can be changed by actions alone. And I really need to focus on my intentions. I need to remember my goals. My friends are really distracting me. I am the most important person here, I need to remember or find a way to not be distracted.

---------------------

Yesterday I went out. I asked one dude about the bus. It was special because I decided to do it at this bus stop. When I approached it, nearly all the people went away. But I focused on my goal and decided to commit to it. I found one random dude and asked him. I wouldn't do it earlier if there wasn't a right person. Two things mattered here: habit (I approached 10 people earlier,
previous post), commitment (decision to do it no matter what). This is how I want to train myself. I will train my brain to do what I want. I will make a decision to do something at a place and I will stay there until I do what I intended to. If I do this a lot of times finally I will have emotions of guilt that will prevent me from not doing it! Great. This requires discipline and
time. I need to really think about what specifically I want to do and why then I can to stop thinking :).