From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Biggest issue of all?

One of my biggest issues is something that might be called fear of success. I
need to meditate upon it, maybe release it. When I know something will work, I don't use it. Why is that? It started with
DYD, I got so pumped up because here I had a "laid guide", I knew every step
to do to get a woman. Yet, I never used it. And the reason why is that I know
it will work. I really believe this stuff works. What happens then frightens
me.
I believe I'm afraid what everyone will think about. That I could lose my family and friends, that they would not like the new me. I already did some work on accepting the fact that I might lose my friends in the process. I attach a lot of success to that, but what do I do next?