From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The 3 technique

This is a powerful mindhack that I discovered. I'm really happy to invent this, I'll try it out in the following week. Several months ago I asked myself the question: why do I happen to talk with ease when I'm reading sth or playing with sth with my hands? I finally figured it out. My brain can only process 3 simultaneuos jobs at once. So in order to do one thing properly I shut down the other thought channels. This is a focus hack. I hack being extremely focused.

So what do I do?

1. I carry a band aid on my hand to play around with at all times.
2. I play a tune in my head
3. I think about what I want (focus on pleasure)

With this I have shutdown all conscious thought channels in my head. Why does this help? No stupid, negative or bad thoughts will come into my head. I won't be self-conscious, I won't be thinking what other people think about me, I won't be thinking about what to say. This is hacking spontaneity of stupid people. I am too intelligent to be good at socializing so I must numb my brain with artificial distractions.This technique was right in front of me, now I got it!

Here's a list of things I can do to occupy my thought channels:
1. Eat, chew etc. (gum, apple)
2. Carry something (like a bottle)
3. Play with band aid, cell phone, or any other gadget with your hands
4. Read something light (newspaper, ads)
5. Seek something in the environment (like where to go, find out color of peoples eyes)
6. Play tune in head
7. Observe (simply be curious about the surroundings)
8. Watch an invisible spot in front of your nose
9. Be in the body (Alexander technique, or observe feelings)

That's enough. I'll be a carrying a band aid with me now wherever I go. It will also remind me of FOCUS.