From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Monday, March 05, 2007

The left-right syndrome.

The left-right syndrome.


When somebody says to you go left and you won't conciously think about it
you'll do go in the wrong direction. This is a genius example of how the
unconcious works. Left-right working needs your attention. You have to picture
what it is. The unconcious doesn't have to rely on this but it must know the
destination. "Left" doesn't mean anything for the brain, but go to the tree
means all for it. This is how you communicate with the unconcious, through
destinations, not through symbols.


---


Btw. I'm thinking a lot about PJE's concept of paying the price first. I see
that this is what is blocking me. The things I won't pay for. I have to
convince myself. I'll try to do it using destinations as mentioned above.