From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Step I - Writing your goals

Hypnotica "Collection of confidence"
Step I - Writing your goals.


I have power. I have power in interactions with people. I am cool and confident,
always. I feel great around people. People are a source of inspiration and
motivation for me. I get blowjobs from beautiful women. Girls want to suck my
cock, I let them do it. I get extreme pleasure from women. I constantly have
sex, whenever I want to. Women notice my desires and go along with them. I am in
love with the women I sleep with. Women are in love with me. I am completely
relaxed, spontanious and masterful in bed. I know exactly how to give women
pleasure. I give women multiple orgasms. Women of all ages desire me. Beautiful
sexy women are happy to have sex with me and to give me blowjobs. I don't care
what people think they want I give them what they really want. I experiment sex
with women, all different kinds of sex, positions, anal, oral, hand jobs, one
night stands, quickies, sex marathons, you name it. I am better in sex than
Rocco. I have multiple girlfriends, whom I meet whenever I want to. The girls I
meet are always happy to see me. I am in control of my relationships. I am
completely honest about my relationships. I am single and happy. I have
girlfriends who are bi-sexual. I go out and seek bi-sexual women with my
girlfriends and have threesomes with them. I get a blowjob and ball licking from
two sexy girls at once. I meet with women that know everything about how to give
a man pleasure and they are happy to give it to me. I make women happy. I am
completely individuated. I am myself at every moment. I treat everybody the
same. I talk with the same confident manner to everyone. I always get what I
want. I have extreme Focus. People sense my Focus and instantly submit. I touch
people from the moment I meet them and everytime I want to and they like it. The
people I spend time with help me achieve my goals. I am respected. People
instantly know that I am trustworthy. I am motivated for action every moment of
my life. Always when I get out to socialize I am in a great state. I never lose
my Focus. I am confident. I always do my best. I am impeccable with my word. I
don't take anything personally. I never make assumptions. I am guided by my
instinct which achieves my goals. I never make decisions based on fear. I make
decisions based on what I want and I get it. I am the master of my fate. I am
the creative force in the world. I change and adapt constantly. I never stop
improving. My mind is crystal clear. My mind is only focused on what I want. I
always find a way to get what I want. I always feel good. I have only positive,
motivating, creative, inspiring thoughts that push me forward in achieving my
dreams. I always keep my frame and do it with ease. My frame is indestructible.
No woman or man can knock me out of my frame or focus. When I learn I identify
with the process. I am never discouraged. I never stop learning. I do whatever
it takes to learn and master skills. I can easily talk with people. I am master
in small talk and it is fun for both me and the person I am speaking with. I am
a master flirt. I flirt with every woman I meet. I am courageous in my
conversations. Women have a blast flirting with me. Men have a blast talking
with me. I am natural and skilled in entertaining people. I make everyone laugh,
hard. People love me for who I am. I make people feel special and loved. I love
people. People love me. I enjoy talking with people. I can have long and
interesting conversations with anyone. I tell many different stories, for
whichever purpose I need them for. Speaking is easy for me. I am master in
rethorics. People always know what I say and what I want to tell them. Everybody
understands what I say. I have many trusted friends. I have many relationships
with great people. I meet new girlfriends and friends everywhere I go. I have
the courage to start a conversation everywhere and lead it to where I want it to
go. I am a great dancer. Girls are thrilled to dance with me. Girls enjoy
immensely dancing with me. I get women horny just by looking at them. I
naturally grind and kiss girls on the dancefloor and take them wherever I want
them to go. I always know what I want. I can make any girl smile. I can walk up
to any girl I like and get to know her. I easily attract girls I want to meet. I
easily get women to have any kind of sex with me. I give extremely enjoyable and
orgasmic oral sex. I last for as long as I want to while having sex. All my
conversations are meaningful and entertaining. I am always being my true self. I
always tell the truth. I have the courage to look anyone straight in the eyes
and tell them what I think. I say what I think when it is the truth. I am free.
I am free of bad thoughts. I am free of bad habits. I am free to choose my
behaviour. I am free to choose with whom I associate and live with. I am free to
meet and speak with whoever I want to. I am free to take what I desire. I am
free to choose my focus. I deserve everything I desire. I don't care what
people think of me. I don't care what people say about me. I am free to do
anything I want in a social situation and getaway with it. I am free to tell the
truth. I know the truth about myself and I accept it every moment of my life. I
am always honest about my intentions and desires and I can easily tell them to
people. My body language is perfect, it shows how sexy and confident I am. I
have a beautiful singing voice. I entertain people by playing guitar and singing
and they love it. I have a deep, resonant, sexy, manly voice. I can speak
clearly and people admire me for my voice. I have great pleasure from speaking
and listening to my voice. My articulation is perfect and I am able to speak in
a confident clear manner. I am able to convince anyone to do anything for me. I
have power in my eyes and people know what I want without using words. I am
attractive to people and they want to associate with me. I have the skills to
negotiate anything for my benefit. I lead all conversations. I have a body of a
greek god. I am extremely good looking. I dress great and fashionable. People
compliment me for my clothes. My muscles are big and athletic. I have peak
endurance, both physically and mentally. My physique is ideally proportional,
muscular and sexy. Women desire my body and want my mind. I am extremely sexy
because of my looks, because of who I am and the way I behave. My behaviour
exudes confidence, dominance, well-being and fun. My presence is like the sun.
My focus is like the sun rays lighting everyone up. I am healthy. My skin is
clear, smooth and naturally moistured. Women have pleasure from touching my
smooth skin. I have all aspects of my health under control. My body benefits
from me and I benefit from my body. I feel great all the time. I earn 30000$ a
month. My work is light and fun. I earn money from what I love doing. I earn
money from assets which don't require me working. I travel around the world all
year. I can work from wherever I want to. I meet fascinating people and make
friends around the world. I can easily and efficiently talk on the telephone. I have trusted business partners. Me and my partners
generate wealth and have a great time doing it. I have sex with all kinds of
beautiful and sexy women from around the world. I have a yacht on which I sail,
alone or with my friends. I have sex with gorgeous and fun girls in the middle
of the sea. I have girlfriends and sex buddies all around the world. I am
extremely wealthy. I make profit and people that work with me benefit from it.
Everyone that works with me is happy and wealthy. I easily and quickly find
people to work with me. I can easily kiss a woman. I kiss a girl whenever I want
to. Some girls get kissed by me in the first few seconds I see them. Some girls
have sex with me within 5 minutes of meeting them. I always have safe sex. I am
the most important person in my relationships. I don't care what women say to
me. I don't care what women think about me. I only care about what I want. I
make decisions based on what I want most. I am not concerned about the pecking
order I always choose greatness. I am in complete control of my feelings. I
eliminate feelings that don't help me in achieving my goals. I attract and date
beautiful women I like, ages varying from 17 to 39. I always know what women
want. I always know what to say or do in social situations. I am always the pack
leader. I have all the skills to lead people. I naturally lead people and they
follow me. I am the most fun and interesting person in any group. People admire
me. I am famous and people love me for my work and art. I compose and play music
and I am known for creating beautiful, uplifting and remembered melodies and
songs. Every once in a while I meet an exceptonal woman, a woman of my dreams.
The woman of my dreams I meet has perfect looks and personality that I like at
the time. I instantly meet and connect with the woman of my dreams. The woman of
my dreams makes me laugh, is sexy, interesting, intelligent, she is illuminated
just like me. I share interests, insights and ideas with the woman of my dreams.
The woman of my dreams helps me in my work. I have tremendous sex with the woman
of my dreams. The woman of my dreams has lots of money. I have my own luxury
appartment. I have my own car. I have enough money to live in expensive hotels
and eat in restaurants everyday. I always do what I want. I am happy and
fullfilled. I always know what to say. I always have fun, interesting,
insightful and good things to say. People learn from me and are fascinated by
me. I am a source of inspiration for people. I help people reach their own true
potential. I am in alignment with my unconscious mind which guides me and helps
me achieve greatness. In every social situation I am comfortable and I can do
anything. I have friends which are great in dealing with women and we constantly
learn from each other. I have friends which are wealthy and they teach me how to
generate more wealth. I have inspiring friends that motivate me to work. I have
fun friends with which I have a blast hanging out with. I only meet with people
that make me better. I walk up to groups of people in social gatherings and
instantly befriend them and maintain our friendships if I want to. When I talk
with groups of people I have a great time and make everyone laugh and spend
quality time with me. I walk up to groups of girls and become their star. Every
girl in a group I talk to wants to fuck me. Sometimes I have sex with all girls
that I talked to in a group. I have sex with girls and their girlfriends. I have
sex with girls and their sisters. I do stand-up comedy. I am a succesful
comedian, making crowds laugh. I am skilled in magic tricks and people are
fascinated by me doing them. I can talk and improvise for as long as I want to
and be funny and interesting. I have many social circles. I make social circles
wherever I go. I have friends which help me in every aspect of my life. I talk
about what I want with women. I have a powerful presence. All people treat me as
someone equal or better than them. I am completely comfortable in my own skin. I
date Eva Green and she loves me. I have great sex with Eva Green. I am a
respected and loved member of a high status social circle. I am a man of high
character. I am free to express myself in any way and I am a master in it. If I
see a girl I want I get her, here and now.