From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Silky wet advice

I did a spirit guide experiment today.

how can I get girls in my life?

expoe yourself to the ridcioul, send me an e-mail to have white space
superimpose get wet jump into the wld water rinse and repeat shock
value pay attention not to my voice but to my heart add value to the
track of your intnwention which is the heart of your problems
neverending ever will be the power that you give to yuor subcincious
overdo and you might not happen to get girls help other and do what
pleases you but forgt to say and you will not have the voice to
sdstand in front of the cinema when he hour is silky wet advice is
given to you use it with care

----------------------

" Don’t be afraid to tell people to “Fuck off” when need be. It is an
important skill to acquire. As they say, speak your piece, even if
your voice shakes."

Juggler:Her: "What do you do for a living?"
Me: "I'm a trash collector."
hahahaha. Yeah, that's funny, I guess. But by not answering I'm
avoiding the question and trying to hide an aspect of myself - not
good for my confidence. I want to feel it is okay to be me first and
foremost and actively broadcast that to the world. Also, if I am
dodging the question I am subtly undermining her trust in me.
Now that I'm all mature and sh*t this is the the sort of thing I say:
Her: "What do you do for a living?"
Me: "Funny you should ask. I used to tell people I was a trash
collector but for some reason they would never believe me. I guess
I'm a bad liar. The truth is I'm a horse jockey. No just kidding. I
wish I was a horse jockey. I actually write about, lecture on and
teach interaction skills. Which some people find ironic coming from me
cause sometimes I can be down right not-talkative. Matter of fact
it's taking a bit of my courage to talk to you right now."
Her: "Really? You seem comfortable."
Me: "Yeah, I am, mostly but you're pretty sexy when you flip your hair
like that."
Her: "What? Like this?" (she does it)
Me: "No. Don't do it. I can't be held responsible for my actions."
Honesty is much more fun. "

"Great comedians often leave their audience feeling they have heard
some simple but poignant truths."

" It's funnier to be real than to be funny."

"Always strive for the most honesty. It's actually funnier than made
up stuff once you commit to it and gives you a base to keep being
funny.
And, by using the truth that is your life, you get in the habit of
using yourself and staying in the 'I' perspective. You don't have to
be quick witted. Pick up should not be a riddle to be solved. You
just got to give in and believe in what I am telling you."

----------

Dimitri:

"1) You want something;
2) You take action to achieve what you want;
3) You experience the RESISTANCE;
4) You take action to overcome the resistance and achieve what you
want."

"EXPECT RESISTANCE.
When you experience resistance, don't worry about it. It's just the
way it's supposed to be, and it cannot be otherwise. Resistance is
normal. Resistance is the law of the Universe."

"Here is my favorite description of the Hero.
Hero: a man brave longer."

"When such man sees a woman he likes - on a street, in a coffee shop,
on a train, in a bar - he immediately feels the strong urge to get to
know her. Such urge is perfectly natural. I would like you to notice
that it contains the great element of curiosity, which is, as I have
mentioned elsewhere, a fundamental underlying emotion of the human
mating dance.
Then a marvelous thing happens: the body of that man does its best to
prepare him for the ritual. The natural chemicals rush suddenly into
his blood stream to tune up his brain; to make him more flirtatious,
and more resourceful; to boost his energy level; to make his skin
glow; to make him more agile, younger-looking, more attractive, and
more vigorous; to guarantee his ability to please a woman. His mind is
ready to come up with the best things to say and do, to give the woman
the most ingenious reasons why she absolutely must get to know that
man. He is bursting, trembling with energy like a tightly loaded
spring ready to be released, like a racing car at the start line, like
a space rocket seconds before the launch.
What he experiences is a unique and very strong form of SEXUAL
TENSION. This tension builds up incredibly fast, so two or three
seconds later it reaches the almost unbearable level. The man is ready
to approach the woman at his best.
And then this ignorant fool ruins everything. Instead of accepting
gratefully the powerful help given to him by his own body, he chooses
to misinterpret his extreme sexual tension as something very
different: fear.

He chooses to be afraid.

As soon as such choice is made, it is all over."