From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Glory

I went out today with friends. My main focus was not to think
really. I'm into this "natural" philosophy right nowm that's where
it comes from. Anyhow I approached two dudes to sell them a ticket
and I did it just like that. I didn't think about it.That's the absolute key to doing courage like this. I have failed to
approach like I wanted to in the past year because I was thinking. I
was trying to find a technique to think my way to do it. Not
thinking is the key. So just do it.Wow this is useless crap that I'm writing. I mean for someone like
me a year ago. There is no way you can get show someone the mind
state you are in when you just do it. PJE described it best as "just
do this and don't think about anything else".I watched 300 and I understand why rules like Honesty, Respect, Stength and Glory are important. It is what defines us as men. It is brainwashing. But this brainwashing is what makes us different from animals. These values are the keys for developing courage. This is how you do courage. When you do something in the name of glory you just acknowledge fear and do it anyways.