From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Braid

I sense something very rare and strange today. Maybe it is because I listened
to the Sphynx two days earlier. Always something changes after it. I'm
learning to drive. I feel really confident, pumped up. I'm learning to juggle.
I have no shy thoughts or fears. I'm really rocking. Although I still have
inhibitions.

I saw a beautiful girl today, I knew she wanted me to approach her. I resisted
because of sth. I believe that I have to follow some guideline, I believe I
have to do certain things for her to like me. This kind of thinking produces
fear. There is nothing I need to do. The only thing I need to do is walk up to
her. I'm lying to myself that I don't need a woman. I want a woman in my life.

I was radiating some sort of energy today. Maybe it is because of the mediation I'm doing for the last couple of days. I'm trying to astral project, through simulation of REM. No luck but it is very fun and unique. I'm also going to try to invoke my higher self, or gaurdian angel, whatever that is.

For the second time in my life I have seen a cold approach today. Actually I saw two. One was I think with 4 aPUA's they were standing and asking girls about something. They weren't good but I kept watching them and skipped my tram. So I had to wait for the next one and in it happened the second cold approach I really witnessed in my life. These two dudes were talking shit and
sex with each other. Finally one dude said, I'll go talk to that girl with the braid. He just got up and set up next to her. He was a natural. It was in his body language. I don't know what he said but he was very confident. The girl started giggling. She couldn't stop it. He didn't go anywhere with his rap, she was a bit young for him. But if he would persist I believe he would get her. I witnessed a direct approach, it is really cool.