From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Friday, February 23, 2007

Touch a stranger

After reading the book about autosuggestion I went out. I wanted to approach a
group of people in a coffee shop. I failed but atleast I went in there and
tried. The book is right if there is even the slightest bit of duality in your
mind about the thing you want to do, you won't do it. Later on I tried the
next step of my program "Touch a stranger". It really got me into a happy
state. I couldn't find good target and I excused myself a couple of times. I
approached a dude, touched him and asked for the time. Later on I decided to
deal with this feeling in my throat. Whenever I have a shy feeling it is
there. For 2 hours I was focusing on it and releasing dozens of emotions. I
used doyletics and mostly sedona. I feel terrific now and am enthusiastic
about going to a party tomorrow.
Btw. So I won't forget. Here is the list of the self-help program I invented.
I'm through steps 1-4 and I'm adding stuff constantly by learning.


Extreme focus program.
"Change the behaviour and the thoughts will follow"

1. Seek the colors
2. Towards pleasure
3. Create proximity
4. Make a difference
5. Touch a stranger