From shy guy to don juan. Daily experiences.
"The secret of happiness is freedom. And the secret of freedom is courage."

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

More Questioner theory

Questioner:

It is not you that WANTS things. So if you say you want it, it is wrong. If the mind says you do, or just do it, it is false. You can only question. The mind must learn what you are and stop bugging you. It must learn to make good output, good questions for you to consider.

So what to do if you want something? It is not you that wants that thing. Question the wanting.
I was enjoying music yesterday. In a buddhist approach I would just be aware of the music and bliss would fill me. In the Questioner approach my mind is constantly working. Zen teaches that there is a state of no-thought. I question that. I think the mind is working and producing thoughts all the time. So the state of bliss through simple awareness and mind emptiness should be produced by asking questions. This claim proved to be true. I just started asking: how can I enjoy this more? Why is this so enjoyable? Is this bliss? The same state is produced through different means.

-------------------

Ultimate Secrets of Total Self-Cofidence:"The degree to which you awaken will be in direct proportion to the amount of Truth you can accept about yourself."

-----------------

Charisma arts:
Dimitri:

"The solution for the so called Approach Anxiety is to remove unnecessary obstructions by giving a full commitment to one task only: the physical act of approach as such. This act is extremely simple and requires minimum effort. I don't confuse myself by thinking of what I'm going to say. I will deal with that after I approach. Instead, I just take the five steps. (Sometimes even the five steps are not necessary. Very often my target stands right next to me, and all I have to do is just turn my body toward her - this constitutes the Approach).

The first Turning Point of Escalation is the Opening. And here's the biggest secret I've ever learned about talking to strangers and turning them into lovers: open with Kino. Kino comes before the words - and will continue throughout the entire interaction. Before I say anything, I touch a woman on the outside of the arm (or on the outside of the leg, this option is more intimate and is of course available only when she is seated) with the back of my hand. I hold the contact for a few moments (because if I remove my hand instantly it would feel to a woman almost as if I pinched her). Only after I've touched a woman, I say something."

"Blank Mind Opening is exactly what it sounds like: I clear my mind completely and approach a woman - and then say the very first thing that comes to my mind.
I highly recommend you to experiment with the Blank Mind Opening - you'll be amazed at what clever and witty (and sometimes incredibly goofy) things will come out of your mouth!"